Friday 9 September 2016

Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Poems

Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Poems

Find the most beautiful valentine days poems, poems to give to your crush on Valentine’s Day!
Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Poems

Have I told you, Valentine,
That I’m all wrapped up in you?
My feelings for you bring to me
A joy I never knew.
You light up everything for me;
In my heart you shine;
Illuminating my whole life,
My darling Valentine.
By Joanna Fuchs
My Valentine
I crave your honesty on this day of love,
Love you whole-heartedly my sweet dove.
Out of the blue you shot from the sky,
V ividly, beautifully stunning my eye.
E ver adoring you is what I do best,
Y our smile, your face and all the rest.
O n days like these I truly believe,
U and I are meant to be!
Dedicated To Daniel Vigil!
Kisses
Kisses Kisses Kisses,
Oh, what should I do?
All I want is just one Kiss,
From a special person like you.
Brenna Copley
Everything Valentine
You are my everything, Valentine.
As a desert creature longs for water,
my thirst for you can never be slaked.
In a ho-hum day dragging on,
thoughts of you bring excitement, joy and pleasure.
As a child opens the birthday gift he most wanted,
I see everything I want in you.
You are my everything, Valentine.
By Joanna Fuchs
Forever Mine
My Valentine, I love just you;
My devotion I declare.
I’ll spend my life looking for ways
To show you that I care.
Please say you feel the same for me;
Say you’ll be forever mine;
We’ll share a life of happiness,
My treasured Valentine.
By Joanna Fuchs
Even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Till the end of time
I Love You
– Anonymous
Sweet Thing
I lucked out when I met you, sweet thing.
You’ve brought richness to each day I exist.
You fill my days with the excitement of love,
And you have since the moment we kissed.
So I celebrate Valentine’s Day with you
With a love that will always stay fresh and new.
By Joanna and Karl Fuchs
if I’d wish to be anything
If I could wish to be anything
I’d wish to be your tear
to be conceived by your heart,
born in your eye
live on your cheek
and die on your lips
 Anonymous
A White Rose
The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.
– Anonymous
baby brow eyes
Baby brown eyes your eyes so brown,
hair so light,
you make the sun shine bright,
your eyes bring many warm things.
I love you baby girl
for always when you were born
and came in our lives,
you are the baby brown eyes
that we love day or night,
we love you always.
judy shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cheap Himachal Tour Packages|delhi to manali volvo tour package|Cheap manali Tour Packages|Cheap shimla Tour Packagesbusiness setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi,trade licence in abu dhabi,business setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi