Thursday 8 September 2016

Romantic Valentines Day Love Quotes Messages

Romantic Valentine’s Day Love Messages

A collection of messages on love. You can use these love messages for your sweetheart, to wish and make his/her day special.

romantic valentines day quotes
  1. Thanks to the god because he made me find you , no one loves you more than me, you are my bliss. Have a great Valentine, baby.
  2. Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you. Valentines Day Quotes
  3. You are the only man i dream about in night and the only one with whom i want to wake up in the morning. Please turn my dreams into a reality.
  4. I prepare a perfect day for you, we will make magic things together on this Valentine’s Day. Get ready to have the love day with me. I love you.
  5. I give you my heart, so keep it safe and fresh as it has your picture inside. you are my heart. Happy Valentine.
  6. I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You’re the love of my life xxx .
  7. Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a wife as sweet as you.
  8. What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn Love you from the core of my heart Be my Valentine.
  9. To the sweetest man on earth, thank you for being you and showing me what true love means on Valentine’s Day and every other day of the year for many years to come.
  10. “I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day, two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love.”
  11. Before you came in my life, i was just spending a normal life for the sake of living. But the moment we you embraced me in your arms, i feel ALIVE.
  12. Its does sounds funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much i love you, i will keep kissing you forever and ever.
  13. We offer love to our customers. And in return, we receive the finest smiles. And even if we cannot return their affection, at least we can offer a rose.
  14. Love might be one of the most misunderstood feelings in this world. Yet, it weakens the brain, causes the cheeks to glow, eyes to sparkle and blood pressure to rise. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  15. Since love is a magic, Valentine’s Day is the day of magicians! Whoever loves creates a magic; whoever is loved, a magic is created!
  16. In Valentine’s Day or in any other day, the brightest star is not Venus or Jupiter but the very love in people’s heart!
  17. If you feel sad that you stay alone during Valentine‘s day, just remember that nobody loves you on any of those other 355 days of the year.
  18. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
  19. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
  20. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cheap Himachal Tour Packages|delhi to manali volvo tour package|Cheap manali Tour Packages|Cheap shimla Tour Packagesbusiness setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi,trade licence in abu dhabi,business setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi