Friday 9 September 2016

Valentine Day wishes for Friends

Valentine Day wishes for Friends

Looking for valentine day wishes for your best friends? A wonderful collection of valentine’s day wishes for your best friend’s. Share these meaningful wishes which truly make him/her day special.
Valentine Day wishes for Friends

  1. The closeness we share means so much and I love you deeply. I hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.
  2. If I spent a thousand years telling you how much I love you, it would never come close to how much I adore you.
  3. I am a successful man because I love an incredible woman who always believes in me. You bring out my best. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  4. Whoever said Valentines day is only for lovers? I love you my best friend! Happy Valentines day.
  5. Love is like a beautiful flower. It needs precious care, dedication, and hard work. I’m so glad our love has bloomed into such a beautiful, fragrant part of our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  6. Nothing is more important and precious than you in my life. I love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day baby!
  7. Love is the perfect symbol of eternity for it erases the importance of time and ruins all the memories of a beginning and the fear of an end. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  8. May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.
  9. Happy Valentine’s Day babe :) You make me feel really special and weak at the knees. I love you heaps xxx .
  10. loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.
  11. Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
  12. This is a special day that I have the opportunity of celebrating with the most special person in the whole world! How lucky am I?! Happy Valentine’s Day love!
  13. I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.
  14. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  15. I can only hope that I make you as half as happy as you make me. Happy Valentine’s day to the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met.
  16. The most beautiful view on earth is the love that I share with you, I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
  17. Love is a symbol of eternity, and the heart knows no boundaries. I’ll love you forever, my special Valentine.
  18. “Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” — Voltaire
  19. I know I have fallen in love so many times… yet, it is always with the same person, and that is you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
  20. Loving you has been a journey of discovery for me. I never knew the happiness that true love could bring until I met you.
  21. Love will never be a promise of a rose garden, unless it will be showered with water of sincerity, air of passion and light of faith. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!
  22. I know we’ve had many of these before, but may this be the Valentine’s Day that we remember forever. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cheap Himachal Tour Packages|delhi to manali volvo tour package|Cheap manali Tour Packages|Cheap shimla Tour Packagesbusiness setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi,trade licence in abu dhabi,business setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi