Saturday 19 November 2016

Rose Day Quotes and Shayari 2017

Rose Day Quotes and Shayari 2017


Valentine’s Messages for Lover, Valentine’s Wallpapers, Valentine’s Day Wishes

  • A single rose can be my garden, and a single friend, my world.
  • My rose is red, Your eyes are blue, You love me, and I love u. Happy valentine’s day. Happy Rose Day

Rose Day Quotes for Friend

  • What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
  • Everything About You Is Interesting, Your Smile, Your Laughter, Your Beauty, Your Scent And Your Company. I Always Think Of You With A Smile On My Face. I Love You My Precious Rose.

Rose Day Quotes for Boyfriend

  • A rose is a symbol of my love for you. Its petals shine in beauty, its thorn show its pain.
  • Ever since the beginning of rock and roll, there’s been an Axl Rose. And it’s just boring. It’s totally boring to me

Rose Day Quotes Girlfriend

  • It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important
  • Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.

Rose Day Quotes Lover

  • I m a flower but ROSE is U, I’m star but MOON is you…
  • Love flows like flowers, and grows like water. I’m so thirsty for romance I could drink a dozen roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cheap Himachal Tour Packages|delhi to manali volvo tour package|Cheap manali Tour Packages|Cheap shimla Tour Packagesbusiness setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi,trade licence in abu dhabi,business setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi